Skip to main content

LET’S CLEAN-UP AND BLOG!

 We all want to live in a community with a clean and healthy environment. I mean, who wants a place with no trees to climb, no birds to chirp, and no fruits to pick? Who wants to live in a place where all you could see is tall buildings, a plain sky? Where you couldn’t even inhale fresh and clean air. Who would choose a polluted place, yes?

            We all want a clean home. Yet some people still destroy the nice ambiance to build tall buildings. People only learned to appreciate nature, when all they could see around them is establishments.

            But we could always do something to protect the environment. We could always start from something small. Like cleaning the surroundings every day.

            As for me, I show my care for the environment in different ways. Like, I do buy stuff online that uses recycled items for packaging. I do not burn used papers, instead, I use them in my math computations, or I pile them up for my do-it-yourself papers. I also support content creators who are helping on preserving the environment. When going to the market, we bring our big basket to avoid double plastic packaging, or to save using plastics.

            But the thing I love that we do is planting. We have a lot of plants at home. Be it vegetables, fruits, or even flowering plants. I also love planting cat grasses for my pet cats.

            You see, every single thing you do is important, think before you do something.


REFERENCE: Image by Simon Apilolla from Getty Images

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebration of Christmas Season in its essence, amidst the COVID 19 Pandemic

      Like any other Catholic and Christian country in the world, the Philippines also celebrates Christmas but way longer than any other country in the world. For Filipinos, Christmas is one of the most important holidays. Filipinos love to celebrate Christmas with family, relatives, and friends. It is the time of the year when Filipino families usually reunite and do things together with much fun, vigor, and festivities.       But in this time of the coronavirus pandemic , Christmas merriments in the Philippines are different, unlike in previous times. Some, if not all the wonderful Christmas traditions and practices have to some extent been compromised. For instance, traditional gatherings with family, friends, and neighbors which are deemed unsafe and risky as they may facilitate the spread of the coronavirus have to some extent been discouraged and shifted online.  The number of people who can attend “simbang gabi” has been limited as we...

REFLECTION (QUARTER THREE)

       This grading is so remarkable for me. So many hardships I've had encountered in making my tasks.     Although, two months of the journey of the third-quarter period, many concepts were taught to us, such as the HTML Links, wherein we can link HTML files and link photos, and create our own web design.      I will continue to make HTML for my own web design. Someday, I'd be proud of myself that I've studied so hard, that I've created such a masterpiece. RESOURCES : Image used from  athlosstcloud.org

QUALITY EDUCATION DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC

  Not a long time ago when the whole world was hit by the virus COVID-19. We were all unprepared for the sudden attack. Mostly everything had stopped. Including education. But had resumed not long ago so time won’t be wasted. But, does this new delivery mode of lessons gives quality education to students?             As a student myself, it was really hard for me to keep up with the new modal of learning. I had a hard time learning by myself. I barely keep up with the lessons. What most students say is true, it was just online delivery, not online learning.             There are times that I got distracted by my laptop. Which is one of the biggest cons of this online modality. It involves gadgets. And it was just so hard to resist temptation.             It is still hard, but I am slowly coping with the new normal...